Monday, January 14, 2008

Could This Be The Week???


As many of you know, my sweet sister has been waiting for her referral from China for nearly a year. She is adopting through the Waiting Child Program of the same agency that we used for both of our adoptions.
They have a new list of Waiting Children, and she is "up to bat" so to speak, providing that this list has a child on it who meets their criteria! For those of you who have been through this process, you know exactly what an exciting, anxious, heart wrenching time this is. Will you please join me in praying over my sister and her family? Please pray that God will guide this process, and that they will find their daughter in His timing. Pray for peace for them, and for the financial provision they desperately need to bring this wonderful calling God has given them into fruition. As a waiting Auntie, I know I'm not feeling a fraction of what my sister is right now. But as another adoptive Mommy, I've got a pretty good idea! I'm praying that this week will bring us very joyful news!
"Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land"
Proverbs 25:25

1 comment:

Sissy said...

Oh Jen jen- thank you for your prayers and for summoning the prayers of the saints on our behalf! Praise God- He answered! And much more quickly than I ever would have imagined! But I don't know why I'm surprised. That's just what He loves to do, doesn't He?!