Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday PopPop!

Dear Dad,

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Thank you so very much for all of the love you show us! We love you so very much and hope you had a wonderful day! I wanted to talk to you before you left for work this morning, but I called too late I guess. I am so blessed to have you for a Dad, thank you for my sense of humor and my love of animals. Joel says thanks for my sense of humor, not so much the animal thing. Most of all, I'm so glad that my children have such a loving Grandpa to share their lives with, you truly make their lives richer. And I'm not just talking about your exorbitant monetary gifts on birthdays and Christmas.

Happy Birthday!

Love,

Jen

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That was so cute!

Patricia said...

Oh how sweet. You must have an awesome father. How blessed for little girls to have daddy's they can love!
Patricia