Sunday, September 7, 2008

Week At A Glance . . .

No pictures this week - it really flew by in a blur of sick husbands, sick kids, and endless errands. You guys don't want to see pictures of that - especially the husband, trust me.
(Sorry Honey - search your heart, you know it's true.)

But for those of you who care enough about our daily grind to be curious, here is our week at a glance:

  • Joel has been very, very sick. But naturally not sick enough to miss work! It's very hard to nurture someone who refuses to sit still. Enough said.
  • Emma received her first love letter - well, her first one in the first grade. This little man has serious potential. He's no cookie-dough-type, run of the mill, 'I made you a paper heart' suitor. He remembered that Emma loves ocean life, and drew her a fantastic "Under The Sea-scape". This guy has got style and finesse - hope she doesn't let him get away. At the top of the page, he declared his feelings for her. I'm saving that one, to show their children someday.
  • My Mom is moving back to Colorado Springs!! She will be here at the end of this month, and we are all so excited we can't stand it! ~~Yay Rinnie~~ !!!!!
  • Sadly, Hannah had her first fever this weekend - at least her first one in the three years we've known her. She kept saying "Mama, I feel so bad inside my head". She was so pitiful, but she is feeling better today and the fever has broken.
  • So far, the only ones who have not caught the bug are Emma and myself - let's pray that holds true!

~ Jen

2 comments:

Trina said...

HI!!!!!!!!! I have been missing you and missing talking to you and thinking "Oh, I need to call Jen!" But as I can now tell, you have been one busy Mama caring for all your sicklings! I will pray that you and Emma stay healthy! We will catch up one morning soon! Stay healthy girl!

Carrie said...

Sorry to hear abou the sickness at your house! Yes Stay healthy your self!