Monday, September 15, 2008

Reruns . . .

Well, I wasn't lucky enough to escape all of the bugs going around in our house - I caught the stomach variety - ugh.
In lieu of recent, new, and exciting pictures (I don't have any), here are some that I've never posted that are favorites of mine!



I love this picture of Hannah! I think the way her hands are curled around mine is so sweet - whenever I see this picture I can actually feel her little warm hands in mine, I don't know if that sounds weird, but that's how this picture makes me feel.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Emma, oh that SWEET little face of hers just melts me!This picture is the first time Joel ever saw Eli. I'd already fallen for this little man when I met him in China. I think that this picture is when Eli grabbed hold of Joel's heart, too. I wonder if he had any idea why they were taking his picture that day? He couldn't have had any inkling that it would be the catalyst that finally got us moving in the direction that we knew in our hearts we were supposed to go? I love this picture of Josh reading, so absorbed in his book that he didn't even notice me "Sneaking on Him" - that's Josh talk.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow what a great bunch of kids!

Clint and Jennifer said...

Hello, picture people. Yes, I'd like to order an 8 x 10 of that first one.
Oh my goodness, Jen- you and Hannah are sooo beautiful. I LOVE IT. The other ones are so sweet too (Josh's feet are too cute in the windowsill!) but I just have to stare at that one of you and Hannah every time I see it. I really would love a copy to frame, but then I guess I'd really LOVE a family portrait to frame for that matter! Let's see, it's been, oh, 5 years since I got one!
I know, I know, don't even reply... pots and kettles, pots and kettles!
Love you,
Jen

Patricia said...

Jen, that picture of you and Hannah is stunning. You are so Beautiful!! I ithink you look younger than when I met you years ago! Not fair!
Patricia

my3 kids said...

what a beautiful family you have:)