Friday, January 16, 2009

Aren't puppies just the cutest? Of course they are!
Everyone loves puppies, especially itty bitty lab puppies like these:Come home with me? No! Don't be ridiculous! Aw Geez . . . look at that face! No . . . No . . . It's just not possible. I already have two dogs!
No, I don't care how much your Mom likes my Mom!


Or how sweet my little boy looks holding your sister:

Yes, they all look very sweet together - but it's just not going to work out between you and I. You see, I'm really busy, and . . . wow your puppy breath smells good.
What was I saying? Oh yes, I'm very busy.
Now don't go smelling my little boy, you'll only get attached and make this harder on both of us.
Not the sad eyes and the cute puppy lips! Oh that's just not playing fair!
You're right, you are even cuter with my husband kissing you . . .
Me hold you? No, I couldn't possibly . . . well, just for a minute. I'm not supposed to have my picture taken because I got a really stupid haircut - but I suppose pictures holding puppies are an exception. You know what? You are obviously a puppy with impeccable taste in children, men, and you are graciously oblivious to bad haircuts. These are not qualities you find in just any dog. You really are something special . . . and that puppy breath is simply amazing!

Okay, listen . . . I'll be back to get you in two weeks my sweet little Lucy.
And that's my final word.



5 comments:

Clint and Jennifer said...

Hey!It's Camryn here!Oh My Goodness!She is so cute and sweet looking!I can't believe her she is sooo adorable and precious!I myself just want to snuggle her up in my arms!I love the blueish eyes they're adorable!She looks just like my bff's dog Sophie, except she has dark brown eyes.Well I guess I should let my mom say somethin' now or else it might get scary!lol!
Ok I love you so much and can't wait to see you!
Love ya,
Camryn<3
P.S. Can't the store keepers just give her to ya first thing?GOSH!lol had to say somethin' like that!~Camryn~

fourlittlehawks said...

Hey there my Feather Girl! It's so good to see you on my blog! You just come right on ahead and snuggle her up in your arms, as long as you spare a snuggle for your Auntie who misses you HORRIBLY!!! I can't wait to see you too my sweet love!

Love,
Auntie
PS. How do you think Lucy would look in a feather boa? I think she's just a Feather Girl waiting to happen, right?!

DBoggs said...

OMG Jen, you succumbed to the puppy fever!!! Your little Lucy is sooo adorable! She and Layla could be BFFs if only we still lived next door. Now I suppose I need to post some updated pics of Layla on my blog....I'll get right on that! :)
love to you, the fam, and the menagerie, Debby

Clint and Jennifer said...

All I can say is: I WANT ONE!!!

Geez- every time I scroll down to look at your sweet Lucy again, I just DIE. She's sooooo stinkin' cute, Jen. She really is puppylicious!
Okay, so that's it... Camryn and I are on our way!

;) Jen

fourlittlehawks said...

Yay! This was my master plan all along you know - to lure you and Camryn here with dreams of puppy snuggles and puppy breath and sweet little puppy faces. Of course when you get here, you'll see the reality puppy poop and puppy pee and puppy need to destroy expensive household items. Then you can go back home, feeling relieved that YOU were not beguiled by furry cuteness!

Love,
Auntie
PS. You're still coming, right? Did I reveal my master plan prematurely? Dang it, I ALWAYS do that!!!