Monday, February 2, 2009

My Sister, The Celebrity

I just had to share this -

Today while picking up Hannah from school, one of the other kindergarten Mommies told me that after following a link to my blog and seeing photos of me, she realized she's been following my sister's blog for quite some time now!
Jen, you are so cool that even people in MY life know you before they know me, lol!
Seriously though, I think one of the things that is so awesome about the blogger world is having the opportunity to connect with people walking a similar road, or people praying over our families through our joys and struggles - even while we are unaware they are doing so. I know it warms my heart to think that as my sister was in China, someone here in Colorado Springs was praying for her. And I am very thankful for all of the people I've "met" via blogland that I would otherwise never have had the opportunity to know.
So - Joel and all of you other confused husbands out there, that's why we blog.

~ Jen
(Must now rescue howling Maggie from her crate . . . Oy.)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is so true Jen!

Clint and Jennifer said...

It makes me feel so good to know we've been prayed for even when we weren't aware of it.
You're so right about blogland. It's such a source of encouragement and support.
Now knock it of with the celebrity crap, would you? You know I hate being the center of attention.

Love you,
Jen

Rhonda said...

That's wild....Small world....Found your blog from another...I think your sister's--haha! Well, just wanted to say hi and hope y'all have a blessed Valentines Weekend!

~Rhonda