Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Camera!

Hey Strangers!
Sorry it's been so long since my last update! Joel has been setting up our new computer all week, and this is the first time I've actually been able to pawn the puppy off on him and blog a little. Maggie is growing like a weed and finally housebroken and sleeping through the night!
Good dog Maggie!
We are also the very proud owners of a brand new camera, which we are super excited about. I actually haven't taken any pictures with it yet (again, puppy training is much more time consuming than I remembered), but Joel's having a ball playing with it. I think he's discovered his inner artiste. Here are some of the first photos with the new camera - they haven't been touched up yet so you're not seeing them at their best, but they are still so much better than what our old camera could capture:

Josh racing to get to the front seat first after school. I'll bet Emma is close behind yelling things like "No Fair!", and "Stop Josh!" - he doesn't look a bit remorseful, does he?:Eli is working very hard to become the world's least photogenic person. This picture was much better than his usual picture face, so this is the one and only photo of him in this update. I'm going to have to find a way to bribe him:
Josh and his number one lady, Jane. These two are so cute together, she goes berserk whenever he walks into a room:
Maggie, keeping watch over her puppy food and dreaming of kibble:
Hannah just being silly!
I love this one, she looks like someone just tried to explain algebra to her. Actually, I guess it's more accurate to say this is the face I make when someone tries to explain it to me:These shots of Emma are so sweet, I think they'll be lovely when we lighten them up a bit:

Joel was directing Emma, trying to get her to lift her hair out of her face and pose. She said, "What do you think this is? A fashion show?"

You didn't really think you were getting out of here without another dog picture, did you?? If so, you must be very new to this blog. This is how Rugby looks at me when I'm blowing bubbles with my gum. I wonder what he thinks is happening?

3 comments:

Clint and Jennifer said...

How could Eli possibly NOT be photogenic as handsome as he is?! It's just NOT possible!!!
I love the new camera, or the pictures Joel took with it, I should say! What a fun new toy!
The kids are all gorgeous, as usual, BUT growing too fast!!!
And that Maggie is one gloriously shiny black pup! Mmmmm... I could eat her up! Oh, but don't worry Mr. Rugby- you are just as yummy!

As great as all of these pictures are, I can't wait to see you all with my own eyes instead of in pictures!!!

Love you!
Jen

Clint and Jennifer said...

Hmmmmm... could I have added one more exclamation point anywhere...?
No, don't think so... TEE HEE
I'm a little too excited over here. Hope I don't go and pee on the floor now... LOL

fourlittlehawks said...

Well, if by chance you DO pee on the floor, it's no worries. I have plenty of carpet cleaner on hand and I'm ALWAYS here for you!

Love,
Jen