Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Appeasing My Critic . . .

Look at our emerging "Dead Eye" aka "Short Shoot"!

Joel emailed me the picture below, with a caption asking whether I approved of his teaching style - personally I think he looks very tender and encouraging:


Well, it appears as though my blog has a critic! This makes me feel very important and puffed up, even if it is "just" my brother in law. My husband received the following email from his brother while I was posting away in California about all we were doing there:

"Better get that wife to post your pics of what "real men do" (and a few young women too) pictures on that web page..and they better not be on a PINK background!!!!"

Zane, I hear and obey . . . I even posted your comments in blue so as not to offend your masculinity. The one condition I just can't comply with is changing my pink background to accomodate the above posted pictures. I'm not sure why my blog is pink these past few months, but until I cease to "feel" pink, it has to stay pink. Besides, your brother said that I should tell you that real men aren't afraid of pink. I'm not sure what that means, but in any case these pictures are so incredibly manly that the pink blog will hardly be noticeable, I promise.

So, now you know - this is what the two homebound guys were up to while the rest of us were busy soaking up the California sun!

Love,
Jen


1 comment:

Corie Barnhart-Grogan said...

Joshua, have you heard the saying "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"? You look like a professional already! And you're so cute too!! And Daddy wasn't very jazzed at all was he? :)
Love,
Rinnie