Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Storyland And Playland




Our plans for Sequoia Park fell through, so Jen searched out something closer to home that would be fun to do. We settled on Storyland and Playland, where you can buy a day pass and go to both parks. Storyland was so cute, obviously it's a park themed by classic children's stories, and Playland is a small amusement park. The kids had an AWESOME time! They are really forging bonds with their cousins and Auntie and Uncle Clint.

Speaking of Uncle Clint, yesterday he had his final test and became certified as a private pilot! GO Uncle Clint! We went out for dinner at a local wings/pizza place to celebrate. It was really fun, the kids enjoyed some arcade video games and Camryn and I tried our hand at the pool table. Yikes . . . Camryn's Auntie has gotten very rusty at the pool table. But it was still fun!

The only sad note to each day is that I'm really missing Joshua. I wish I'd brought him with us, I keep thinking how much fun he would have doing all of this with us. I love you, sweet boy!
Enjoy the pictures!

Love, Jen

No comments: