Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Crazy Girl . . .



Today is our sweet Hannah's birthday, but I had to detour for a moment and post these pictures of Emma. Most people don't realize what a completely zany comedian we have in Emma. Like her Daddy, she doesn't show that side of herself outside our family circle.

When she isn't really comfortable around someone, she can even appear shy and withdrawn. Her true personality couldn't be more polar opposite!

I caught her in one of her daily crazy dance routines, and even got permission to film it! I am going to omit the crazy dance scenes so as not to mortify her (they are being retained for blackmail purposes in her teenage years), but I will post some pictures, and a video of Emma and Joel playing "You Can't Make Me Laugh".

Emma has never, ever won against Joel - actually neither have I, come to think of it!

He's good.

If sunshine made a sound, I think it would sound just like Emma laughing.





No comments: