Monday, May 26, 2008

Just Pictures

All Made Up
Her Response To, "Okay Hannah, Show Me A Pose!"
"Okay Hannah, Show Me A Kissy Face"
"Emma, Where's Your Kissy Face?""Hold Still Hannah . . . I'll Just Clamp Down On Your Head To Be Safe"
Goofy Girls!
Birthday Pictures!



Here are some pictures of our weekend. We "officially" celebrated Emma's birthday on Saturday since my Mom was here with us. We had such a fantastic weekend together, although it's always so sad to see her leave.


I think my favorite moment of her visit was the first day when Eli came home from school and found her here. I hadn't told him that she was coming, since he has a hard time understanding time frames. She was driving, and I felt if she was delayed at all he wouldn't understand, so I let it be a surprise. He was so cute coming in the front door. He stopped in his tracks before even opening the door and his jaw dropped! He signed "Grandma!" and ran to her with the biggest smile on his face. He had brought home a plant from school and he handed it to her, it seemed he felt the need to present her with a gift, lol. He sure loves his Rinnie, and it's wonderful to see him forming these family bonds. We had some good "girl time" with Hannah and Emma at the mall on Saturday, and even got to enjoy a dinner out with just the two of us. We love you so much Mom, thank you for blessing us with your visit.

Love,
Jen


1 comment:

Corie Barnhart-Grogan said...

I had the best time! Just way too short!! It seems to weird to be here at home in MO...I keep hearing all of your voices in my head and it's wonderful but makes me miss you even more. Jen, I could really use some more of that Mediterrainian Pizza right about now....Yummmmmmm!! Thank you so much, I always tresure our special time together. I love you all so much. Oh man, I forgot my plant!! But again, It was really for you Jen. Eli was so sweet to think so fast on his feet and present me with a present. So you are going to have to take care of it for me, until I get back there..ok?
Love,
Mom