Sunday, May 11, 2008

To My Amazing Mom

"The Girls - 2005"

Dear Mom,

I wish that I could be with you today, and show you in tangible ways how much you mean to me. Every day, I am aware of how blessed I am to call you "Mom". Every day, I know that you are a phone call away, that I am held up in your prayers, that I am loved by you. That knowledge is a constant source of strength and comfort to me.

Thank you, for being such an amazing Mom.

You are such an example to me of what it means to be a servant to those you love. Your "love language" has always been one of servitude - of taking care of your loved ones. And you take such amazing care of us! Each of us knows that a visit from Rinnie means our favorite foods, special comforts, and most of all the warmth of your love and much laughter.

Thank you so much, for always making me feel as though you love being my Mom! I pray that through your example, my own children will feel that from me as well!

We can't wait to see you . . . just over a week left! In the meantime, Happy Mother's Day! We all love you so very much, I hope that you know - today of all days - how very cherished you are.

"Her children rise up and call her blessed . . . "

All My Love,

Jen

2 comments:

Maia said...

What a beautiful tribute!

Sissy said...

SOOO TRUE!!
I second everything Jen said! You absolutely ARE an AMAZING MOM.

Even though I did not come from your womb, you have loved me and mine as if we had, Mom.
Thank you for all your sweet ways you show you love us- you're the best!!!
Love,
Jeni Stacey