Thursday, May 29, 2008

Almost Time!

This coming Sunday, the kiddos and I will be heading back to California!

Josh will be with us this time, and Joel will be holding down the fort with our pets. The best part about this trip is the reason for it - my sister and Clint are finally heading to China to bring Kelly home! We'll be staying with my niece and nephew while they're gone, and we are all so excited! Caleb and Camryn have always been such wonderful older cousins. Not only are they so sweet with them, but the example they set for my children is one of integrity, self sacrifice, and respect. Thank You Caleb and Camryn!

I'm also THRILLED to have several weeks with these two! I don't get to spend nearly enough time with them, and I look forward to all the fun we'll have, and strengthening my bond with them. I feel so blessed that my sister has placed such enormous, sacred trust in me. And I CAN'T WAIT to finally see Kelly in her Mama's arms! I keep imagining what that is going to feel like, and I still can't fathom the raw emotion that moment is going to hold. It's hard to go through our daily routine when all of us are really California Dreamin' - we are SO ready to be there!

We Love You Jen, Clint, Caleb, and Camryn -- SEE YOU SOON GUYS!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

you are going to have so much fun plus you get to meet your niece from CHina what a bonus! have fun out there!

Sissy said...

Okay, I realize I'm a BIT emotional right now, but WHOA, did you ever make me bawl with this one.
Oh Jen, I'm so excited to see you and my sweet neices and nephews! And I can't WAIT for you to meet Kelly either. Aggghhhh- we're going to have to have Clint video because we're both going to be having an out-of-body experience at that moment, I'm sure!!!
Love you!
Hurry up and get your booties out here!
Jen =)

Maia said...

Oh, how wonderful for your sister's adoption journey!! What a wonderful time this will be for all of you!!

Heather said...

It's wonderful that you will be able to help your sister out and be there when she bring her new daughter home. You have a lovely family.

P.S. We used CCAI, too.