Friday, August 29, 2008

Dear Sissy . . .



I was just looking through old picture archives, and I found "Our Thanksgiving"! Look at your long hair!
Remember how that afternoon we got the sudden and undeniable urge to make my hair all "flippy" and we laughed so hard at the result? Hmmmm . . . maybe hairstyling and wine really aren't the best combination. But just check out the pictures, my hair has got some BODY.

I can't stop smiling remembering how much fun we had that day - and check out our awesome pies! We can seriously bake, sistah! And style hair!
Face it, we're awesome.

It was my all time favorite Thanksgiving.

I love you so much!

Love,

Jen

5 comments:

Blomquist Blog said...

Wow! Love the pics Jen! I can't believe how long Jen's hair is--I forgot it was once that long! I remember her telling me all about her trip out there for Thanksgiving--they just had a great time. Thanks for sharing the photos from your picture library! Hope you and the kids are doing well.

Take care,

Deb (Jen's friend)

Trina said...

I love both of your hairs that day! Two beautiful sisters together!! Too precious!!

Carrie said...

what a sweet picture of sisters!

Corie Barnhart-Grogan said...

I love this "pie picture" almost as much as the "first". I think we had even more pies on that one! I love you both so much!! You guys can do it all..hair, pies, fashion, road trip snacks, dippy green enchiladas, chicken tortilla soup...etc. etc. etc. and it goes without saying what awesome daughters, wives and mothers you are as well!!
Love,
Mom

Sissy said...

Aaawwwww, you sweet sissy, you. Quit making me miss you even more than I already do, okay??? That Thanksgiving WAS soo fun, and I think our hair was pretty darned cute, even if we got a little carried away with the flippies!
You're awesome sissy- thanks for reviving old memories of sweet days gone by.
Love you too,
Jen