Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween From Rugby and Chili!


I have pictures of the kids to post later, but in the meantime I thought I'd fill you in on what our dogs did this Halloween:

Chili dressed up as a dog who is allowed to sit at the kitchen table. What a clever costume idea! Okay Chili, now GET DOWN!

Rugby dressed up as Pearson, my good friend Trina's baby. You can decide if you think he did a good job:

Now, while Rugby's costume was very convincing, I still don't think he looked nearly as cute as Pearson. Yes Pearson, you are still the cutest little puppy ever! Pearson, sweet love - don't go thinking Rugby is a copycat. Imitation is the purest form of flattery, you know.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Clint and Jennifer said...

Wow! Those are some CLEVER doggies you've got there, I have to say! But I do believe Pearson is the cutest little puppy I ever did see!