Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
We were so very blessed this year, and the kids had a great Christmas Day. Unfortunately, I came down with a whopper of a stomach bug the day before Christmas Eve, and was down for the count for three whole days. It's literally been years since I was that sick, and it was miserable! I have to say that it did make me even more thankful for my wonderful husband, who took amazing care of me, and took over the house and kids even after working all night. I am a very lucky girl and he is my HERO!
Joel, you are awesome!

By Christmas Day I was dizzy and weak but at least able to be upright for a few minutes at a time and enjoy my little ones enjoying their day. No big Christmas meal for us, Joel may be awesome but preparing Holiday Feasts is not in his bag of tricks! We'll just look forward to a New Year's Feast instead. Enough of my holiday puke stories, and on to the pictures and other good stuff!

3 comments:

Clint and Jennifer said...

How CUTE are your birdies in the Christmas tree?!! Ahhh, so much sweeter are two budgies in a Christmas tree than one old partidge in a pear tree.
So glad you're feeling better- and Joel, you are MY hero too, for taking such good care of the family! (No holiday feast-making necessary.)
love you guys,
jen

Carrie said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Clint and Jennifer said...

Cute background change, chicka! Now where's a new post?
TEE HEE
No rest...
Sissy