Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Message From Chili . . .


Hi everyone, Chili Pepper here. I have something to tell you, and you aren't going to like it. I'm sure it's written all over my face that I've got some bad news. Brace yourselves, are you ready for this?

My Mom and Daddy brought home a puppy this past Sunday. Yep, you read it right - a puppy! Of all the insane things you can do on a Sunday afternoon - why would you pick that? At first I thought, 'Maybe it won't be so bad', but that's before he started gnawing on my legs, chasing me everywhere, waking us up in the middle of the night, and using MY crate! He even went on MY trip to the park with MY Daddy and played with MY four pups Josh, Emma, Hannah, and Eli while we were there. Just as if he belonged there, can you believe it??? And Mom and Daddy just think he's soooooo cute. They're calling him "Roman", but don't you think "Egghead" or "Twerp" would be better suited? Wait, that's right - you haven't had the misfortune of seeing him yet.
Personally, I think he's hideous looking, but I guess you can judge for yourselves. I've posted some pictures of him below. I hope he didn't break the camera or anything with his ugly face.

Ho Hum,
Chili Pepper












3 comments:

Corie Barnhart-Grogan said...

OH MY DOODNESS!!!! NOW I AM SCREAMING!! Chili, what are you talking about?? How could not be crazy over this SWEET YEAU-YEAU-YEAU!!! I will say that your Mommy has created pure torture now considering I can't get off work early enough today to get there like YESTERDAY and get some 'o that lovin!! He reminds me alot of Tango (markings)...Chili, I'm sure you are going to fall head over heels in love with Roman.
Love,
Rinnie

fourlittlehawks said...

LOL, Mom!
His personality reminds me so much of Tango! Ranger keeps talking to Chili about karma - he still remembers a certain 12 week old puppy who was a bit of a spitfire and turned his universe upside down for awhile!
Chili has a message for you:
"Et Tu, Rinnie?"

Trina said...

You are too funny! I love this post! Poor Chili! Mentioning moms, mine is coming tonight for a weekend visit! Have a good weekend and I will talk to you on Monday!