Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentines Day!



Our cookies, my fridge adorned with precious homemade Valentines, and two of my Valentine Elves!

Hope you all had a great Valentines Day! The kids and I are still struggling with colds, but we managed to get our traditional Valentines cookies baked! They were less elaborate than usual, since I seem to have lost my heart shaped cookie cutters and I didn't have the gusto to go back out and get the frosting I'd forgotten. However, they were just as tasty and we had fun making them together. Eli had a great time at his school Valentines Day party. As soon as he got home, h began sharing out his candy between his brother and sisters. I think that's just amazing, he has such a sweet spirit! Here are some cute videos of our day, enjoy!

Love,
Jen


No comments: