Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Muggle!



Well, Pidge already sort of let the cat out of the bag (hope it doesn't eat her), but here are some photos of our new baby budgie. We've decided to name him Muggle, in keeping with our Harry Potter theme. I'm pretty much totally convinced that Pigwidgeon is indeed a girl - and I'm at least 50% sure that Muggle is a boy. We're hoping they love each other - but not that way, if you catch my drift.

I don't know if it's because my camera was running low on batteries or what, but all the photos we took today turned out blurry. I decided to post them anyway, and I hope you can get some idea of what a cutie pie he is. He should be able to come home in about three weeks.


We can't wait!
~ Jen












4 comments:

Sissy said...

MUGGLE!!!
You are the cutest birdie ever! Okay- 'cept for Pidge!
You're going to be very loved, and have lots of fun as a Hawkins budgie!!!

Sissy said...

I am sick of checking your blog for pictures of a certain new furry member of your family and NOT seeing him on here!!! YOU ARE ON MY LIST- MISSY! GET TO UPLOADING!!!

fourlittlehawks said...

ACK! On your list!!
I know, I just knew I'd get around to it last night and of course I didn't! And with tonight being "Lost" night and all . . . okay I'll work for this afternoon when Joel gets up! Maybe I was just hoping you'd get fed up and come see him yourself? Just please don't hurt me! Lol!

fourlittlehawks said...

Ugh, I've been capped by my own sister! She capped me!