Sunday, June 8, 2008

Please Pray For Kelly Elise!

Hi all,

I talked to my sister this morning and we need everyone's prayers for little Kelly. Last night in Hong Kong, my sister got a call from their representative, saying he had just received word that Kelly has been in the hospital for three days with a fever. He said she had been released just that day (the 8th) and that her fever is gone. He also said that there was something going on with her "mouth and feet" and so we are wondering if she possibly has hand, foot, and mouth disease? They just aren't sure of anything, but they are told they will still get Kelly on time - which is tomorrow for them. My sister is just desperate to have her daughter in her arms where she can care for her and meet all of her needs.

Please pray over Kelly's health, that she will get better and that everything will work out fine. Please also pray peace over my sister, her heart is very anxious over not knowing what is happening with her baby. Thank You!

I will update as soon as I hear anything from my sister.

Love,
Jen

2 comments:

Trina said...

We will be praying. Bless their hearts! Keep us posted! Much love to you and yours. Miss you!!

Carrie said...

Our prayers are going out to them-I can't even imagen that going on-it has to be heart wrenching!