Sunday, June 29, 2008

We're Home!

We left California at 3:30 a.m. on Friday and arrived home at around 10:30 p.m. The kids were SO excited to see Joel, and their rooms, they were fairly busting as we pulled into the driveway. I would have been much more excited had I been able to feel my legs.

Nearly two days, some good sleep, and several cups of coffee later, I'm finally feeling like myself again after such a long drive! It really wasn't so bad, I think that we all had our minds so full of all the things that happened to us over the past month, we had alot to keep us occupied! I am so glad we spent the extra days after my sister came home. I always have an awesome time with Jen, but it was so special to be able to connect with Kelly.

I realize that I've seriously slacked on my blogging duties, and I promise to do better now that we're home. My sister couldn't access her blog in China, so my daily blogging allowance was spent updating her blog with all of the new pictures of Kelly she'd emailed to me - could you beat that job?

Thank you all for your prayers over our adventure!

~ Jen

3 comments:

Carrie said...

glad you back!

Trina said...

Hi sweet friend! Welcome home!! I have been praying for you since I checked Jen's blog and knew you left on Friday. You are allowed grace on your bloggin' since you were bloggin' on sister's blog.Which by the way you did a great job!! Looking forward to catching up when the time is right. Catch up on sleep and rest sweet thing!

Sissy said...

Jen- you're so awesome! Thanks again for all you did for us, for all you gave and sacrificed, without ever so much as one sigh or hint of complaint! You truly blessed us beyond anything we could have asked or imagined! I MISS YOU- now COME BACK!
Looking forward to the next batch of pictures!
Love you!!!!!