Friday, June 6, 2008

Word From Away Team, and Fun Times For Home Team China!









We heard from "Away Team China" and they have arrived safely in a very rainy, sticky Hong Kong. Everything went well with their travels and they are looking forward to touring Hong Kong today with their group. We'll get on Skype with them in about an hour and see their sweet faces for ourselves. Speaking of sweet faces, here are some pictures of the cousins having a great time building forts and playing at the park!




4 comments:

Corie Barnhart-Grogan said...

Ok, you guys are having so much fun that I am "California Dreamin" It is so wonderful to see your very happy faces!! I just wish I could be there too. I'll tell you what...I sure don't like my girls being SO FAAAARRRRR AAAWWAAAAYYY!!
Jen, I can only imagine the excitement and anticipation and all the emotions all rolled up that are sharing with your sissy, knowing from your own experience what she is going thru during this time. By the way, did I tell you? I love the "Team" names you two came up with. I love you all, you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.

Maia said...

WHat beautiful pictures, and what beautiful kids! I love the forts!!
Wishing your China team the trip of a lifetime...so exciting!! Hugs from Denver - Maia

Blomquist Blog said...

Home Team China looks like they are having a blast! Love the pics of all the kids together at the park. What fond memories you are making during this time in California. Enjoy your time!

Take care,
Debbie Blomquist

Carrie said...

so neat! it is so fun to see someone off and to have them come back with a cute little one-or even a big one in our case! but you must be thrilled to have your family by your side and plus be expecting a new family member to join you'll soon!