Saturday, July 12, 2008




Here are the little hawks having a blast at a local play place called Pump It Up. It's an indoor inflatable slide nirvana, and one of the kids' favorite outings. As you can probably deduce from the state of Emma and Hannah's hair, I wasn't there with them ;) !!


I was on my way to Vail to pick up Joel's sister and bring her back to Colorado Springs for her flight home to Houston the next day. I had some much needed alone time on the gorgeous drive there, a fabulous lunch with Marta and her son Eric (who lives in Vail), and a wonderful time visiting with Marta on our drive back to the Springs. We miss you Marta, our time together was too short!

Here are some more Pump It Up pictures - they are pretty blurry - I'm sure due to the fact that Joel must have had a very hard time catching those split seconds when the children were actually still enough to photograph!

In case you can't tell - that's Hannah under all of the black hair, and Emma's sporting the summer's latest hair trend - the "Shaggy Dog"!

1 comment:

Corie Barnhart-Grogan said...

This is great, even if I can't see Hannah & Emma I can hear their wonderul laughing. It's been a long time since I've been there. In fact the last time was right after Hannah came home I took Josh & Emma. Hannah was not ready to be more than 2 inches away from her Mama yet. We will all have to go next time I'm in town.