Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yay Daddy!

Congratulations Joel, on a great 10K today!
HARK! I think I see him!
ME TOO! ME THREE, and, my "hark, I see him" pose is seriously awesome - check it out! We are so proud of you, Daddy!Now, let's go home and take a nap! 4:30 a.m. is way too early for little hawks to be out of bed!

That last caption, by the way, is what I wish my sweet little hawks would have said after the race. Joel is napping, and Emma is napping, and Mama would dearly love to be napping. But Eli, Josh, and Hannah seemed to have forgotten they woke up at 4:30, and are full of energy!

2 comments:

Sissy said...

Awesome job, Joel! And awesome "hark" poses, kiddos... Hannah definitely gets the "Best Hark Pose" award though, I do have to say! (Emma, you're a close second though!)
Mommy, good job on taking the fabulous pictures! Now I just hope somebody lets you take a well-deserved nap at some point today! Otherwise, I hear Starbucks calling your name!
Hey, don't you think Chili, Rugby, and the birdies can watch over the three, little energetic hawks so you can get some rest? YEAH, I think they're quite capable, those precocious pets of yours!
LOVE YOU!!!

Carrie said...

great job daddy hawk-we love to run too-do alot around town and at disney! we have a 8 mile coming up in October!