Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by my blog friend Carrie and my IRL friend Trina! Carrie's blog is password protected so I can't link to it. Trina's blog is linked on my blog. My only problem is that I don't have seven other bloggie people that I "know" well enough to tag - how absolutely lame is that? Thanks guys, now I'm just depressed! :)



Okay, now for my 7 random facts . . .
Update: I had to change my list after talking to my sister, who knows me better than I know myself. I had such a hard time coming up with my list, but she was able to identify much better random things about me straight off the cuff, so I've edited the list accordingly. I've put an asterisk by the items I changed.


  1. My favorite book is Jane Eyre. No, that isn't the weird part - the weird part is that I read it every year. There, now you know. I actually cringed with embarrassment typing that. My husband thinks reading the same book every year is seriously wacko. Am I really the only one who does that??

  2. * Whenever I eat a meal, I always eat my least favorite item first and save my favorite for last.

  3. My taste in music could be called schizophrenic. It ranges all the way from Bach to Kanye West, depending on my mood.

  4. Guinea pigs give me hives.

  5. I hate fish - eating it, I mean. I don't have anything against them existing.

  6. Steel yourselves, my liberal friends: I love to target shoot handguns. I've taken a couple of classes and had an absolute blast.

  7. * I'm incredibly clumsy. I often trip and fall or drop things for no apparent reason - I should wear a warning label, I'm serious.

So, I tag my sister:

http://tochinaforkelly.blogspot.com/

Kimberly:

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-FwEwmFYwf6noz8jv5qrQq6mouDs-?cq=1

and Kathi:

http://krusekids.blogspot.com/

~ Jen

3 comments:

Carrie said...

ok your not that weird or maybe we both are- I shoot guns, have a wide range of music I like and I eat in a weird way!( I eat the chesse off my pizza first then add the parmesan cheese add eat the rest????

Sissy said...

Your schizophrenic weirdness is what makes you so stinkin' adorable, Jen!
And I have to clarify that when she eats her meals, in order to start on her least favorite and end on her most favorite, you do realize she has to eat each item on her plate separately!
SHE DOES THIS WITH HER THANKSGIVING DINNER!!!
"???"
That's the fun about eating that Thanksgiving meal is how all the flavors mix together so well in your mouth- so how she can get the pure pleasure out of the meal that she does when she eats everything separately, I'll never understand, but you should see her dig into those mashed potatoes... which, by the way, happen to be her favorite, so she always eats those last. Her self-imposed delayed gratification produces this adorable look of glee when she finally takes that first bite of mashed potatoes... it's, well, it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

Maia said...

You're not alone- I have a couple of books that I read every year - Coastliners by Joanne Harris and The Night Manager by John LeCarre. I think my husband also thinks I'm crazy...but he is polite about it!

I think it's very cool that you know how to target-shoot btw!!