Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another "Bring Kelly Home" Auction

I just wanted to say that I'll be posting some new things on ebay in the coming weeks, trying to help my sister with her adoption expenses. You can do a username search on ebay for "hawkfamily" and find my auctions, I'll also post a link when I list new items.

Clint's stepmom has also begun an auction to benefit the adoption (You're Awesome, Nana!!). She is planning on listing some more items as well. Here is a link to her items list:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmatthew6.19-21

~ Jen

1 comment:

~natty and barclay said...

Thank you Jen for the kind words and for putting out the link to the "Bring Home Kelly Fundraiser" Ebay Auction. Since I work fulltime, teaching, I will be adding more eclectic treasures each evening... so I hope people will check every day for something newly added. Although they are not big ticket items, they are for the most part doing well. Thank you!

Now maybe someone(s) can hold a garage sale or two or even a spagetti supper! That way everyone can receive nurishment or goods for their monies! Every bit helps! Even with the Chip-IN feature on your blog... $5, $10, $15 ALL add up. I, too, want the latest addition to our family, my precious BeBe Boo, Kelly, HOME SOON! Blessing to all!